Photo Attorney offers services by the hour or by the package. Call for more details.
Hourly Rate: $285 plus expenses
1. Copyright Registration for Unpublished Images – $125 (note that it’s best to learn how to register your work yourself – check my article on “Registering Your Copyrights Using the eCO System)
Includes: Researching, preparing, processing and submitting your unpublished images to the U.S. Copyright Office. Acting as your liaison to the U.S Copyright Office for most issues related to your application. Registration Fee included.
2. Copyright Registration for Published Images – $175
Includes: Researching, preparing, processing and submitting your published images to the U.S. Copyright Office. Acting as your liaison to the U.S Copyright Office for most issues related to your application. Registration Fee included.
3. Copyright Registration / Review of Your Application – $50
Includes: Review of copyright registration documentation prepared by you.
4. Trademark/Servicemark Registration (One Class) – $1295
Includes: A comprehensive clearance search to determine potentially conflicting marks. Preparing, processing and submitting your mark to the U.S. Patent Trademark Office. Acting as your liaison to the U.S. Patent Trademark Office for most issues related to your application. Registration Fee included.
5. Copyright Infringement Claim Package – 1/3 of damages awarded/collected plus expenses before a lawsuit is filed; 40% after a lawsuit is filed plus expenses (subject to evaluation of claim)
6. Bad Debt Collection Package – 1/2 of damages awarded and collected
NOTICE: Most fees are due in advance and all invoices due on receipt. Failure to pay invoices timely may result in immediate termination of services and forfeiture of package discounts. All new clients will complete intake form and legal services agreement. All pricing is subject to change without notice. All cases are subject to evaluation. The Law Office of Carolyn E. Wright, LLC, reserves the right to reject any case, claim or service request. Copyright registration clients must provide all images on CD to PhotoAttorney in established format and in a timely fashion. All prices assume standard services.